Jellifin supports linking your bank account in one of two way:
- Instant authentication via our list of over 1,500 approved banks.
- Manually linking via two micro-deposits to your checking or savings account.
To link your bank account:
- Go to Menu then select Banking.
- On the Banking screen, select Funding Source.
- Select the plus button (+) in the top right corner.
- Choose the method you wish to use to link your bank account.
For instant authentication:
- Search for the name of your bank.
- Enter your online banking username and password.
- Select the account to link, then click continue.
- If successful, the account you selected will be linked to your brokerage account, and you will be able to begin transferring money in and out of your account.
For manual linking:
- Select the account type.
- Enter your Routing Number, Account Number, and Bank Nickname.
- Within 24 hours, two micro-deposits will be submitted to your account.
- Once you have retrieved the micro-deposits, return to the Funding Source screen, and select your bank. Enter the value of the two micro-deposits then click Verify.
- If successful, the account will be linked to your brokerage account, and you will be able to begin transferring money in and out of your account.