There are two types of statements available for each account:
- Account Statement: Summary of the holdings and activity for the statement period.
- 1099: A consolidated tax document containing forms 1099-B, 1099-DIV, 1099-INT and 1099-MISC.
Statements can not be retrieved for dates further than 13 months in the past.
To view your statements:
1. Select the Account button then select Information.
2. On the Information screen, select Statements.
3. On the Statements screen, select the statement you which to view.